$3.5M Water Feature To Be Constructed At EpicCentral In Grand Prairie, TX
Outside the Lines (OTL), a design-build construction company that specializes in creating one-of-a-kind water features, rockwork and themed environments, has announced its role in the construction of a $3.5 million show fountain for EpicCentral, a 172-acre park site located in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, in the city of Grand Prairie, Texas. The park is currently undergoing a multi-phased expansion.
Read more by clicking here.
- Welcome Back: How Water Features are Helping Office Stakeholders Repopulate the Workplace
- Congratulations on Your Promotion, Sarah Shores!
- Hillside Memorial Park Garden of Solomon, Phase II
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut