One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
OTL worked with landscape architects Kimley-Horn to develop the chosen concept for a unique Public Art sculptural water feature installation at Trinity Mills Station, a mixed-use development in Dallas, Texas. Our firm is also designing the sculpture for this impactful project.
Connect CRE recently ran a news story featuring OTL’s involvement in the water feature’s design.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station