2020 Is the Tech Awakening CRE Has Been Waiting For
Posted in News -
The year 2020 has challenged real estate owners and managers to keep tabs on their properties from afar in order to comply with the social distancing mandates of COVID-19.
In this Bisnow feature, OTL’s director of creative design, Chris Roy, joins other CRE experts including Mitsubishi and thyssenkrupp in discussing the new ways technology is being used to operate commercial properties and amenities in light of the pandemic. This includes remote monitoring systems that keep our water features running safely, optimally and efficiently from a distance.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Diversity Dialogues: Shining Light on Necessary Conversations
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Scott Pease
- Projects Highlighting OTL Water Features Win Gold and Silver CRE Awards
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Dallas/Fort Worth Maintenance Manager/Service Technician Dustin Roberts
- Maintaining Water Features for Safety and Efficiency