2020 Is the Tech Awakening CRE Has Been Waiting For
Posted in News -
The year 2020 has challenged real estate owners and managers to keep tabs on their properties from afar in order to comply with the social distancing mandates of COVID-19.
In this Bisnow feature, OTL’s director of creative design, Chris Roy, joins other CRE experts including Mitsubishi and thyssenkrupp in discussing the new ways technology is being used to operate commercial properties and amenities in light of the pandemic. This includes remote monitoring systems that keep our water features running safely, optimally and efficiently from a distance.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Time-Lapse Technology Shows the Building of a Water Feature in One Minute
- Getting to Know OTL’s General Superintendent Jesus Solorzano Mora
- The Towers at Williams Square
- Outside the Lines Completes Water Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!