New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in an article in Plymouth, Michigan’s Hometown Life announcing the completion of one of our newest projects: a $1.2 million fountain, part of the ongoing evolution of the historic Kellogg Park in Plymouth. The fountain was opened with a great civic celebration on October 16, 2021.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Construction on fountain show underway at Branson Boardwalk
- The Health Benefits of Water Features for Healthcare Venues
- Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Sergio Torres