The Awards Keep Coming for LA’s Grand Park
Grand Park in LA has earned its second Downtowners of Distinction Project of the Year award, making it the first two-time winner in the awards program’s 13-year history. This time, it’s being honored for its slate of powerful programs, many of which center around the Arthur J. Will Memorial Fountain.
OTL reconstructed the 1960s-era fountain with joint venture partner Raymond Group. They restored and re-energized the fountain to create an interactive gathering place highlighted by water shows with synchronized colored LED lights.
The updated water feature is state of the art with two separate closed-loop water systems. The upper system features a 50-foot spray of water that shoots upward in the original fountain bowl. During the day, visitors enjoy splashing in its lower membrane pool, where water flows across 6,200 square feet of dark granite. When the sun goes down, the lights go up on the entire fountain, displaying a captivating rainbow of colors. See more at: https://otl.wpengine.com/projects/grand-park
With a water feature of this caliber, it comes as no surprise that Grand Park continues to win awards. For more information about the Downtowners of Distinction Project of the Year award check out
- Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Director of Creative Design, Chris Roy
- OTL’s Client Training Program Gives Property Stakeholders Unprecedented Control Over Water Shows
- 2020 Is the Tech Awakening CRE Has Been Waiting For
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Regional Business Developer, Anna Procter