Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
Posted in News -
OTL was recently featured in a six-page spread in Landscape Architect & Specifier News for the mechanical and electrical work the firm completed for the $14 million Alaskan Adventure water feature at Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.
The firm coordinated with the project’s design team to integrate water jets and complete engineering work for the whimsical water feature, which features 75 bronze animal sculptures and was designed to teach children about animals in their own environment.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station