Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
Posted in News -
OTL was recently featured in a six-page spread in Landscape Architect & Specifier News for the mechanical and electrical work the firm completed for the $14 million Alaskan Adventure water feature at Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.
The firm coordinated with the project’s design team to integrate water jets and complete engineering work for the whimsical water feature, which features 75 bronze animal sculptures and was designed to teach children about animals in their own environment.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”