Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
Posted in News -
OTL was recently featured in a six-page spread in Landscape Architect & Specifier News for the mechanical and electrical work the firm completed for the $14 million Alaskan Adventure water feature at Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.
The firm coordinated with the project’s design team to integrate water jets and complete engineering work for the whimsical water feature, which features 75 bronze animal sculptures and was designed to teach children about animals in their own environment.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Maintenance Technician for the Southern California Region Pedro Ceballos
- OTL Leads Panel Session on Common-Area Amenities in a Post-COVID World at Crittenden Multifamily Conference in Dallas, Texas
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Manager of Technical Services, Research & Development Jason Baldwin
- 3 Reasons Why Water Feature Maintenance Requires a Specialist
- Want to Know More About Water Feature Maintenance?