Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
Posted in News -
OTL was recently featured in a six-page spread in Landscape Architect & Specifier News for the mechanical and electrical work the firm completed for the $14 million Alaskan Adventure water feature at Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.
The firm coordinated with the project’s design team to integrate water jets and complete engineering work for the whimsical water feature, which features 75 bronze animal sculptures and was designed to teach children about animals in their own environment.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Maintaining Water Features for Safety and Efficiency
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Operations, John Cunningham
- Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Office Manager, Sarah D’Ambrosio
- Water Really Is Good for You: The Health and Wellness Benefits of Water Features in a Post-COVID World