Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
Posted in News -
OTL was recently featured in a six-page spread in Landscape Architect & Specifier News for the mechanical and electrical work the firm completed for the $14 million Alaskan Adventure water feature at Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.
The firm coordinated with the project’s design team to integrate water jets and complete engineering work for the whimsical water feature, which features 75 bronze animal sculptures and was designed to teach children about animals in their own environment.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Director of Creative Design, Chris Roy
- OTL’s Client Training Program Gives Property Stakeholders Unprecedented Control Over Water Shows
- 2020 Is the Tech Awakening CRE Has Been Waiting For
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Regional Business Developer, Anna Procter