Careers @ OTL
DESIGNER / DRAFTER / MODELER
The DESIGNER / DRAFTER / MODELER is responsible for assisting the OTL Design Team in the production of 2D & 3D design documents, as well as establishing, supervising, and maintaining formal design standards and practices. This is a full-time position based in our Anaheim, California office reporting directly to the Vice President of Engineering & Pre-construction.
Key Criteria Outcomes
- Develops clear, concise design & drafting standards that become the hallmark of all future OTL design documents.
- Takes conceptual renderings, outlines & sketches and prepares professional, relevant, and informative design drawings in a traditional SD -> DD -> CD format with sufficient and accurate information.
- Provides training, motivation and management of downstream drafters and designers, enabling OTL’s design capabilities to grow while also becoming more cost competitive.
- Investigates ongoing developments in design/drafting software & hardware and presents a cost-benefit analysis to senior management for those that have applications to our design & construction process.
- Utilizes knowledge & skillsets to aid Operations staff in the construction & commissioning phases.