Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic
Posted in News -
“Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic”
OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman was recently featured in an article on GlobeSt.com about real estate stakeholders’ growing interest in incorporating water features in outdoor environments.
As people are drawn outdoors to limit the spread of COVID-19, water features have become increasingly attractive as amenities in public parks and outdoor gathering spaces, and this trend is expected to continue through 2021.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- How Water Features Enhance Western Commercial Properties Year-Round
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Engineering and Pre-Construction Tom Real
- Retail Project Featuring Unique OTL Water Feature Wins Westside Urban Forum 2021 Westside Prize and Design Award
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Maintenance Technician for the Southern California Region Pedro Ceballos
- OTL Leads Panel Session on Common-Area Amenities in a Post-COVID World at Crittenden Multifamily Conference in Dallas, Texas