Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic
Posted in News -
“Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic”
OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman was recently featured in an article on GlobeSt.com about real estate stakeholders’ growing interest in incorporating water features in outdoor environments.
As people are drawn outdoors to limit the spread of COVID-19, water features have become increasingly attractive as amenities in public parks and outdoor gathering spaces, and this trend is expected to continue through 2021.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Construction on fountain show underway at Branson Boardwalk
- The Health Benefits of Water Features for Healthcare Venues
- Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Sergio Torres