Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic
Posted in News -
“Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic”
OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman was recently featured in an article on GlobeSt.com about real estate stakeholders’ growing interest in incorporating water features in outdoor environments.
As people are drawn outdoors to limit the spread of COVID-19, water features have become increasingly attractive as amenities in public parks and outdoor gathering spaces, and this trend is expected to continue through 2021.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station