Diversity Dialogues: Shining Light on Necessary Conversations
Posted in News -
OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman was highlighted in an article on CMFA Building Profits in which he responded to a previously posted commentary by ProNovos Construction CEO Bruce Orr. The original article detailed Orr’s experiences with racism throughout his life. Wick’s comments express his views on racism and the importance of engaging in honest dialogue about this important and timely topic.
Read the articles by clicking here.
- Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Purchaser Adam Grumbles
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Marks Completion of Emotional Memorial Park Water Features in Kyle, Texas Designed and MEP-Engineered by OTL
- Enchanting Show Fountain Debuts at Phase II Grand Opening of Lifestyle Development in Riverton, Utah
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Manager Jaqueline Butnareanu