Diversity Dialogues: Shining Light on Necessary Conversations
Posted in News -
OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman was highlighted in an article on CMFA Building Profits in which he responded to a previously posted commentary by ProNovos Construction CEO Bruce Orr. The original article detailed Orr’s experiences with racism throughout his life. Wick’s comments express his views on racism and the importance of engaging in honest dialogue about this important and timely topic.
Read the articles by clicking here.
- Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Sergio Torres
- Artificial rockwork portrait wall provides “Instagrammable moments” at high-end steakhouse in Dallas, Texas
- Entertainment Hub on the Rise: 34-ton ‘Octopus’ at Planned Branson, MO Boardwalk and $55 Million Aquarium