EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS: DYNAMIC $3.5 MILLION WATER FEATURE TO SERVE AS CROWNING JEWEL AT 172-ACRE EPICCENTRAL PARK IN GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Outside the Lines (OTL), a design-build construction company that specializes in creating one-of-a-kind water features, rockwork and themed environments, has announced its role in the construction of a $3.5 million show fountain for EpicCentral, a 172-acre park site located in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, in the city of Grand Prairie, Texas.
The park is currently undergoing a multi-phased expansion.
Read more by clicking here.
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design, Part 4: Engineering & Artisans
- Getting to Know OTL’s Business Developer Mike Spaulding
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design Part 3: Education
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Engineer Jason Hastings