What Is Your Favorite Type Of Water Feature While Shopping?
Posted in News -
In the past, we’ve detailed how different water features can turn any environment into a dynamic atmosphere. In the article Water Feature Design and Construction (Part 1), we discussed how water is shaped by the laws of nature, but a water feature crafted by man can be transformed into nearly any shape, size, configuration and texture.
Water features, such as bubbling streams and choreographed fountains, invite busy shoppers at retail centers to pause, smile, linger and shop a little longer. In Specialty Construction at Retail Entertainment Centers, we shared how quality craftsmanship, combined with the mesmerizing sound of flowing water, creates a captivating backdrop for shopping that helps guests embrace a moment of peace in the middle of a hectic day.
Now, we want to know about your favorite water feature at retail centers.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”