Posted in News -
Watershapes features OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman and Director of Design, Chris Roy, discussing how OTL overcame structural challenges to creatively restore a historic fountain. The team upgraded an adjacent space to accommodate a splash pad for interactive play, while also providing a stage for a variety of artistic performances, wet or dry.
Click here to learn more in this feature story.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”