Posted in News -
Watershapes features OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman and Director of Design, Chris Roy, discussing how OTL overcame structural challenges to creatively restore a historic fountain. The team upgraded an adjacent space to accommodate a splash pad for interactive play, while also providing a stage for a variety of artistic performances, wet or dry.
Click here to learn more in this feature story.
- OTL Completes Extraordinary Special-Effects Show Fountain at Destination Retail Center Near Jackson, Mississippi
- OTL Fuels Future Racecar Driver’s Dreams
- Beyond Winterization: Planning for Year-Round Water Feature Maintenance
- How Water Features Contribute to Conservation and Cost Savings for Buildings
- From Vision to Execution (Part 3: Bringing a Water Feature to Life)