Posted in News -
Watershapes features OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman and Director of Design, Chris Roy, discussing how OTL overcame structural challenges to creatively restore a historic fountain. The team upgraded an adjacent space to accommodate a splash pad for interactive play, while also providing a stage for a variety of artistic performances, wet or dry.
Click here to learn more in this feature story.
- Are Retail Design Features Worth the Investment?
- Peace. Community. Family. Love. A Sneak Peek at the Inspirational Art Centerpiece OTL is Delivering to Jordan Downs Redevelopment
- OTL Helps Retail Stakeholders Captivate Guests With Artistic and Cultural Water Features
- Making Opposites Attract: Igniting a Water Feature with Fire Effects
- Cover Story: “Experiential Lodging Hits Hotel Circle”