Posted in News -
Watershapes features OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman and Director of Design, Chris Roy, discussing how OTL overcame structural challenges to creatively restore a historic fountain. The team upgraded an adjacent space to accommodate a splash pad for interactive play, while also providing a stage for a variety of artistic performances, wet or dry.
Click here to learn more in this feature story.
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community
- Attention Young Shoppers: Using Water Features to Attract Gen Z to Retail Centers
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team