How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
Posted in News -
While the construction industry has typically lagged in adopting technology due to lack of robust data collection and analysis, this trend is beginning to turn around.
In this Construction Dive feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman joins other analytics experts in discussing how using data analytics in construction projects creates time and cost efficiencies for development stakeholders.
Learn more by reading this article.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station