How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
Posted in News -
While the construction industry has typically lagged in adopting technology due to lack of robust data collection and analysis, this trend is beginning to turn around.
In this Construction Dive feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman joins other analytics experts in discussing how using data analytics in construction projects creates time and cost efficiencies for development stakeholders.
Learn more by reading this article.
- How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Business Development, Barry Caylor
- How OTL Keeps Interactive Water Features Clean and Safe in the COVID-19 Era
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community