How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
Posted in News -
While the construction industry has typically lagged in adopting technology due to lack of robust data collection and analysis, this trend is beginning to turn around.
In this Construction Dive feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman joins other analytics experts in discussing how using data analytics in construction projects creates time and cost efficiencies for development stakeholders.
Learn more by reading this article.
- Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Director of Creative Design, Chris Roy
- OTL’s Client Training Program Gives Property Stakeholders Unprecedented Control Over Water Shows
- 2020 Is the Tech Awakening CRE Has Been Waiting For
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Regional Business Developer, Anna Procter