How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
Posted in News -
While the construction industry has typically lagged in adopting technology due to lack of robust data collection and analysis, this trend is beginning to turn around.
In this Construction Dive feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman joins other analytics experts in discussing how using data analytics in construction projects creates time and cost efficiencies for development stakeholders.
Learn more by reading this article.
- Maintaining Water Features for Safety and Efficiency
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Operations, John Cunningham
- Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Office Manager, Sarah D’Ambrosio
- Water Really Is Good for You: The Health and Wellness Benefits of Water Features in a Post-COVID World