“How Office Owners Can Leverage Amenities to Cut Utility Costs”
Posted in News -
In addition to serving as a decorative and functional amenity that helps employees de-stress, water features can also help office owners and operators slash utility bills.
In this exclusive GlobeSt.com feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman elaborates on the many ways that water features act as a cost-saving and environmentally friendly office amenity.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- “How to Lead Your Team Through a Pandemic”
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s CEO, J. Wickham Zimmerman
- “How Office Owners Can Leverage Amenities to Cut Utility Costs”
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Project Designer, Allison Long
- How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects