“How Office Owners Can Leverage Amenities to Cut Utility Costs”
Posted in News -
In addition to serving as a decorative and functional amenity that helps employees de-stress, water features can also help office owners and operators slash utility bills.
In this exclusive GlobeSt.com feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman elaborates on the many ways that water features act as a cost-saving and environmentally friendly office amenity.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station