“How Office Owners Can Leverage Amenities to Cut Utility Costs”
Posted in News -
In addition to serving as a decorative and functional amenity that helps employees de-stress, water features can also help office owners and operators slash utility bills.
In this exclusive GlobeSt.com feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman elaborates on the many ways that water features act as a cost-saving and environmentally friendly office amenity.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Bringing the Ocean to Nebraska
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Director of Creative Design, Chris Roy
- OTL’s Client Training Program Gives Property Stakeholders Unprecedented Control Over Water Shows
- 2020 Is the Tech Awakening CRE Has Been Waiting For
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Regional Business Developer, Anna Procter