“How Office Owners Can Leverage Amenities to Cut Utility Costs”
Posted in News -
In addition to serving as a decorative and functional amenity that helps employees de-stress, water features can also help office owners and operators slash utility bills.
In this exclusive GlobeSt.com feature, OTL’s J. Wickham Zimmerman elaborates on the many ways that water features act as a cost-saving and environmentally friendly office amenity.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- Maintaining Water Features for Safety and Efficiency
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Operations, John Cunningham
- Demand for Outdoor Water Features Grows During the Pandemic
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Office Manager, Sarah D’Ambrosio
- Water Really Is Good for You: The Health and Wellness Benefits of Water Features in a Post-COVID World