How Water Features Contribute to Conservation and Cost Savings for Buildings
Posted in News -
Building owners and facilities managers are often faced with challenges when it comes to integrating design elements that can improve property appeal while also adhering to the three pillars of corporate sustainability: environmental, economic and social.
Click here to learn more about how today’s property owners and managers are balancing aesthetics and efficiency in this article by OTL’s Director of Creative Design, Chris Roy, featured in the October 2019 issue of Buildings Magazine.
- OTL Completes Extraordinary Special-Effects Show Fountain at Destination Retail Center Near Jackson, Mississippi
- OTL Fuels Future Racecar Driver’s Dreams
- Beyond Winterization: Planning for Year-Round Water Feature Maintenance
- How Water Features Contribute to Conservation and Cost Savings for Buildings
- From Vision to Execution (Part 3: Bringing a Water Feature to Life)