How Water Features Contribute to Conservation and Cost Savings for Buildings
Posted in News -
Building owners and facilities managers are often faced with challenges when it comes to integrating design elements that can improve property appeal while also adhering to the three pillars of corporate sustainability: environmental, economic and social.
Click here to learn more about how today’s property owners and managers are balancing aesthetics and efficiency in this article by OTL’s Director of Creative Design, Chris Roy, featured in the October 2019 issue of Buildings Magazine.
- Are Retail Design Features Worth the Investment?
- Peace. Community. Family. Love. A Sneak Peek at the Inspirational Art Centerpiece OTL is Delivering to Jordan Downs Redevelopment
- OTL Helps Retail Stakeholders Captivate Guests With Artistic and Cultural Water Features
- Making Opposites Attract: Igniting a Water Feature with Fire Effects
- Cover Story: “Experiential Lodging Hits Hotel Circle”