How Water Features Contribute to Conservation and Cost Savings for Buildings
Posted in News -
Building owners and facilities managers are often faced with challenges when it comes to integrating design elements that can improve property appeal while also adhering to the three pillars of corporate sustainability: environmental, economic and social.
Click here to learn more about how today’s property owners and managers are balancing aesthetics and efficiency in this article by OTL’s Director of Creative Design, Chris Roy, featured in the October 2019 issue of Buildings Magazine.
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community
- Attention Young Shoppers: Using Water Features to Attract Gen Z to Retail Centers
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team