How Water Features Enhance Western Commercial Properties Year-Round
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Western Real Estate Business about how water features can drive visitors, revenues and the aesthetic of any commercial project. This is particularly true in projects based in the Western U.S., where the climate tends to be warm and mild virtually all year long.
The article highlights how outdoor water features attract tenants, increase ROI (impacting the bottom line), and help stakeholders practice COVID safety measures.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Purchaser Adam Grumbles
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Marks Completion of Emotional Memorial Park Water Features in Kyle, Texas Designed and MEP-Engineered by OTL
- Enchanting Show Fountain Debuts at Phase II Grand Opening of Lifestyle Development in Riverton, Utah
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Manager Jaqueline Butnareanu