How Water Features Enhance Western Commercial Properties Year-Round
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Western Real Estate Business about how water features can drive visitors, revenues and the aesthetic of any commercial project. This is particularly true in projects based in the Western U.S., where the climate tends to be warm and mild virtually all year long.
The article highlights how outdoor water features attract tenants, increase ROI (impacting the bottom line), and help stakeholders practice COVID safety measures.
Read the article by clicking here.
- How Water Features Enhance Western Commercial Properties Year-Round
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Engineering and Pre-Construction Tom Real
- Retail Project Featuring Unique OTL Water Feature Wins Westside Urban Forum 2021 Westside Prize and Design Award
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Maintenance Technician for the Southern California Region Pedro Ceballos
- OTL Leads Panel Session on Common-Area Amenities in a Post-COVID World at Crittenden Multifamily Conference in Dallas, Texas