How Water Features Enhance Western Commercial Properties Year-Round
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Western Real Estate Business about how water features can drive visitors, revenues and the aesthetic of any commercial project. This is particularly true in projects based in the Western U.S., where the climate tends to be warm and mild virtually all year long.
The article highlights how outdoor water features attract tenants, increase ROI (impacting the bottom line), and help stakeholders practice COVID safety measures.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Construction on fountain show underway at Branson Boardwalk
- The Health Benefits of Water Features for Healthcare Venues
- Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Sergio Torres