How Water Features Enhance Western Commercial Properties Year-Round
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Western Real Estate Business about how water features can drive visitors, revenues and the aesthetic of any commercial project. This is particularly true in projects based in the Western U.S., where the climate tends to be warm and mild virtually all year long.
The article highlights how outdoor water features attract tenants, increase ROI (impacting the bottom line), and help stakeholders practice COVID safety measures.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Welcome Back: How Water Features are Helping Office Stakeholders Repopulate the Workplace
- Congratulations on Your Promotion, Sarah Shores!
- Hillside Memorial Park Garden of Solomon, Phase II
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut