Immersive Entertainment 2.0: How Water Features are Leading the Way
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
Water features are supplying the next level of tech experiences for retail and restaurant venues. Retail & Restaurant Facility Business recently published an article written by OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy about what’s next for immersive entertainment and the role of water features in this exciting new phase of experiential retail.
Read the article by clicking here.
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design, Part 4: Engineering & Artisans
- Getting to Know OTL’s Business Developer Mike Spaulding
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design Part 3: Education
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Engineer Jason Hastings