Immersive Entertainment 2.0: How Water Features are Leading the Way
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
Water features are supplying the next level of tech experiences for retail and restaurant venues. Retail & Restaurant Facility Business recently published an article written by OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy about what’s next for immersive entertainment and the role of water features in this exciting new phase of experiential retail.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Purchaser Adam Grumbles
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Marks Completion of Emotional Memorial Park Water Features in Kyle, Texas Designed and MEP-Engineered by OTL
- Enchanting Show Fountain Debuts at Phase II Grand Opening of Lifestyle Development in Riverton, Utah
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Manager Jaqueline Butnareanu