Immersive Entertainment 2.0: How Water Features are Leading the Way
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
Water features are supplying the next level of tech experiences for retail and restaurant venues. Retail & Restaurant Facility Business recently published an article written by OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy about what’s next for immersive entertainment and the role of water features in this exciting new phase of experiential retail.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Welcome Back: How Water Features are Helping Office Stakeholders Repopulate the Workplace
- Congratulations on Your Promotion, Sarah Shores!
- Hillside Memorial Park Garden of Solomon, Phase II
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut