“Open During Construction” – Improving Office Properties Without Disturbing Tenants
Posted in News -
Today’s office developers and owners are working with a key insight in mind: design elements that harness nature can also improve productivity. This translates directly into strong tenant demand, which creates stronger value for properties as a whole.
The owner of Lakeshore Towers, an iconic office campus in Irvine, California, recognized this insight in a recent renovation of landscape elements. OTL was tasked with designing and constructing a series of fountains that deliver high-quality aesthetics, infused with the essence of nature.
Further, all construction was to take place without inhibiting tenant access.
An exceptionally busy 865,000 square-foot office campus, OTL recognized the challenge and identified a solution quickly.
Drawing upon our sophisticated project management processes and working closely with general contractor Snyder Langston, we outlined the best access routes for construction during business hours, and decided which processes were best performed after hours. As always, with safety as a top priority, we made a plan that allowed for the least possible interruption of existing tenant traffic patterns.
The result is a stunning, two-sided entry fountain featuring a geometric stair-stepped waterfall and an impressive sloped water wall. In addition, we created stylish granite cube fountains featuring glass aggregate that are situated throughout the campus enhancing the serene qualities of the outdoor spaces.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station