Innovation in Water Features and Interactive Fountains
Posted in News -
Water features can turn any construction project into something special by providing a focal point and attracting wildlife. Outside the Lines has revolutionized the industry by using sophisticated technologies and developmental strategies.
When designing a state-of-the-art water feature, the team at Outside the Lines brings creativity and innovation to the process. Creating innovative water feature technology and materials are anything but a simple process. Initially, the innovation’s design is introduced. Then each element is thoroughly tested and improved before the final product is made.
Outside the Lines themed construction specialists have been on the forefront of using original materials that improve the quality, durability and service of water features.
One prime example is the innovative water features at City Place in West Palm Beach, Florida. This upscale retail entertainment center features extravagant and complex interactive water features. Highly skilled artisans constructed a choreographed show fountain that entertains shoppers with a colorful display of water and lights. An endless number of dancing water shows mix light, color, music, geysers and artificial mist that interact and respond to upbeat music. At the end of each show, every major element of the fountain unites to create a breathtaking crescendo.
If you would like to work with a team of highly skilled artisans and technicians who have revolutionized themed environments around the world, please contact us at: (714) 637-4747 or email us at email@example.com
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station