Leading a Legacy: A Modern Take on a Cultural Centerpiece
Posted in News -
OTL’s work on Legacy West, a mixed-use development in Plano, Texas, was recently featured in Landscape Architect magazine.
Inspired by traditional European villages with a modern style, where it was common to find a grand fountain in the center of the piazza, OTL’s concept for this project resulted in a stunning show fountain that combines colored lighting, synchronized dancing jets, and music to please shopping and dining crowds at the center.
Click here to learn more in this feature story.
- OTL Completes Extraordinary Special-Effects Show Fountain at Destination Retail Center Near Jackson, Mississippi
- OTL Fuels Future Racecar Driver’s Dreams
- Beyond Winterization: Planning for Year-Round Water Feature Maintenance
- How Water Features Contribute to Conservation and Cost Savings for Buildings
- From Vision to Execution (Part 3: Bringing a Water Feature to Life)