Maintenance & Repair
Posted in Maintenance -
When your project is complete, Outside the Lines is not. OTL offers post construction, maintenance and repair services that keep your water features looking fresh and inviting
We can train your staff how to properly maintain water features or provide complete maintenance crews for all project types, including aquariums, exhibits and water features. We also provide repairs, re-staining and cleaning, as needed, on rockwork.
Our training programs include tutorials, videos and on-site training. We’ll teach you how to operate and maintain your project’s life support systems, hydraulic recirculation systems and pyrotechnics. We’ll cover every aspect of your water feature, whether it’s a fountain, stream, lagoon or complex computer choreographed water and light show.
After training, we’re always available to provide additional support and answer questions.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station