“Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
The outlook for malls is improving. According to a recent article in GlobeSt.com, “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays,” as of September 19, 2022, compared to the previous week, shopper visits were up 2.6% at indoor malls and 2.5% at outlet malls — a good sign as the holiday season approaches. The article quoted OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman, discussing how water features at shopping centers can increase holiday traffic and retail sales.
Read the article by clicking here.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”