What is the Most Interesting Type of Hazard on the Golf Course?
Posted in News -
Hazards on the golf course are not just remarkable displays of natural beauty, but they are also an important element to the game of golf. Their intricate design and strategic placement are crucial to determining the quality of the golf course.
In the world of golf, Outside the Lines has enhanced a wide variety of natural and topographic environments, ranging from the Florida swamp to craggy mountains. They have integrated streams, cascading waterfalls and structural accommodations of slopes and shorelines into hills and valleys to create realistic environments with an accurate sense of the natural randomness of nature.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station