What is the Most Interesting Type of Hazard on the Golf Course?
Posted in News -
Hazards on the golf course are not just remarkable displays of natural beauty, but they are also an important element to the game of golf. Their intricate design and strategic placement are crucial to determining the quality of the golf course.
In the world of golf, Outside the Lines has enhanced a wide variety of natural and topographic environments, ranging from the Florida swamp to craggy mountains. They have integrated streams, cascading waterfalls and structural accommodations of slopes and shorelines into hills and valleys to create realistic environments with an accurate sense of the natural randomness of nature.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”