Posted in News -
By J. Wickham Zimmerman & Chris Roy
Through the past few years, certain parts of Idaho have seen large influxes of people from California, some of them seeking more bucolic lifestyles, others heading into retirement and still others looking for places where taxes are lower than they are in the Golden State.
As it turns out, these folks have been transplanting more than just their personal hopes and dreams, with pieces of California culture following them wherever they go. They’re arriving in cities like Boise with preferences in mind as well as the resources required to make smart developers and entrepreneurs stand up and take notice.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”