OTL Achieves Inc. 500|5000 Ranking for Fourth Consecutive Year
For the fourth consecutive year, Outside the Lines (OTL), a California-based design-build theme construction company, has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest-growing private U.S. companies.
OTL experienced 89% revenue growth from 2010 to 2013, the years the ranking is based on. As an Inc. 5000 honoree, OTL shares a pedigree with Microsoft, Intuit, Under Armour, Pandora, Zappos and other notable alumni.
“We’re honored and consider ourselves extremely fortunate that for four consecutive years we’ve been able to sustain this high level of growth,” says OTL CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman. “We started the company with a vision and strong plan to succeed, but without our talented employees, our collective families, our great clients and dedicated vendors, none of this would have been possible. We want to take this opportunity to thank them for their loyalty and confidence.”
“Our exceptional employees never lose their drive and passion for creating beautiful water features, rockwork and themed environments,” says OTL President Hugh F. Hughes. “We are succeeding because they are never satisfied with the status quo. They are continually improving their craft and reaching for the next idea that will dazzle our clients. It’s a pleasure working with such a fine group of people.”
A complete Inc. 5000 list can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2014. For more information about OTL, please visit https://www.otl-inc.com.
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team
- Four Ways to Control Costs While Delivering Spectacular Amenities
- OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
- Did You Know … Preventative Maintenance is at the Heart of Proper Water Feature Operation?