Cover Story: “Experiential Lodging Hits Hotel Circle”
Posted in News -
OTL recently completed a stunning show fountain for the $200 million development of Legacy International Center, a dream resort that is poised to become a major tourist destination in San Diego’s Mission Valley submarket.
Featured on the cover of the San Diego Business Journal, the project boasts spectacular special effects including music and dancing jets of colorfully lighted water. OTL collaborated with Aquatic Design Group to deliver the awe-inspiring show fountain.
Click here to read the article.
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community
- Attention Young Shoppers: Using Water Features to Attract Gen Z to Retail Centers
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team