Cover Story: “Experiential Lodging Hits Hotel Circle”
Posted in News -
OTL recently completed a stunning show fountain for the $200 million development of Legacy International Center, a dream resort that is poised to become a major tourist destination in San Diego’s Mission Valley submarket.
Featured on the cover of the San Diego Business Journal, the project boasts spectacular special effects including music and dancing jets of colorfully lighted water. OTL collaborated with Aquatic Design Group to deliver the awe-inspiring show fountain.
Click here to read the article.
- Are Retail Design Features Worth the Investment?
- Peace. Community. Family. Love. A Sneak Peek at the Inspirational Art Centerpiece OTL is Delivering to Jordan Downs Redevelopment
- OTL Helps Retail Stakeholders Captivate Guests With Artistic and Cultural Water Features
- Making Opposites Attract: Igniting a Water Feature with Fire Effects
- Cover Story: “Experiential Lodging Hits Hotel Circle”