Cover Story: “Experiential Lodging Hits Hotel Circle”
Posted in News -
OTL recently completed a stunning show fountain for the $200 million development of Legacy International Center, a dream resort that is poised to become a major tourist destination in San Diego’s Mission Valley submarket.
Featured on the cover of the San Diego Business Journal, the project boasts spectacular special effects including music and dancing jets of colorfully lighted water. OTL collaborated with Aquatic Design Group to deliver the awe-inspiring show fountain.
Click here to read the article.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station