OTL Creates Urban Oasis in the heart of a Concrete Jungle
Posted in News -
OTL constructs architectural fountain in Santa Monica, California.
In front of Santa Monica’s City Hall sits Ken Genser Square, a space with integrated seating, shade trees and gentle topography which was completed in 2013 and dedicated in honor of former Santa Monica Mayor, Ken Genser.
Across the street is Tongva Park, a lush park with rolling hills and a sustainable plant palette that celebrates the rich culture and traditions of the indigenous Tongva people.
These two public spaces are part of a community-sourced vision for a vibrant new neighborhood that brings the Santa Monica Civic Center area to life. Right in the midst of these developments sits the new Santa Monica Palisades Garden Walk.
Under contract with W.E. O’Neil Construction Company, Outside the Lines (OTL) worked with landscape architect James Corner Field Operations and project water feature designer Fluidity to make this project a reality.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”