OTL On Schedule for Fall Debut of Show Fountain at The Village at Meridian
Posted in News -
OTL has completed 90 percent of construction and is on target for a fall debut of the show fountain at The Village at Meridian in Meridian, Idaho. The 65,000-gallon, two-tier water feature is a signature element of Phase II of the 500,000-square-foot retail and entertainment destination by CenterCal Properties.
Choreographed to light, music and fog effects, the state-of-the-art show fountain features three types of programmable nozzles, synchronized to produce a dazzling display of artful motion. Sixty-seven vertical chaser nozzles produce booming jets of water programmed to “chase” each other in orchestrated succession. Six motion-based nozzles, each specially engineered with a rotating head atop a dual-axis flow system, allow water to propel in every direction, creating a whirling water dance. Each nozzle’s own light and variable frequency drive (VFD) allow OTL optimal water and programming control. Two basket weave nozzles introduce a basket weave spray that gracefully intertwines with the other water effects, producing a swirling and latticed ballet of water and a crowd stopping show experience.
OTL is scheduled to install the fountain’s audio architecture in early August. Final choreography and finish plumbing is expected to be complete by Aug. 30.
Click here » to view other OTL show fountains around the world.
If you would like to work with OTL’s team of skilled professionals, please contact us at:
(714) 637-4747 or email email@example.com
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station