OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
Posted in News -
As tenants and property management teams institute work-from-home policies to slow the spread of COVID-19, building owners and investors are seeking ways to manage or monitor their assets from afar to keep operating costs in check and to stay on top of any problems that might arise at a closed property.
In this exclusive Commercial Property Executive feature, OTL’s Chris Roy provides useful advice and information on three tech tools property owners are using to monitor their assets and amenities while working from home.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Business Development, Barry Caylor
- How OTL Keeps Interactive Water Features Clean and Safe in the COVID-19 Era
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community