OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
Posted in News -
As tenants and property management teams institute work-from-home policies to slow the spread of COVID-19, building owners and investors are seeking ways to manage or monitor their assets from afar to keep operating costs in check and to stay on top of any problems that might arise at a closed property.
In this exclusive Commercial Property Executive feature, OTL’s Chris Roy provides useful advice and information on three tech tools property owners are using to monitor their assets and amenities while working from home.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team
- Four Ways to Control Costs While Delivering Spectacular Amenities
- OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
- Did You Know … Preventative Maintenance is at the Heart of Proper Water Feature Operation?