OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
Posted in News -
As tenants and property management teams institute work-from-home policies to slow the spread of COVID-19, building owners and investors are seeking ways to manage or monitor their assets from afar to keep operating costs in check and to stay on top of any problems that might arise at a closed property.
In this exclusive Commercial Property Executive feature, OTL’s Chris Roy provides useful advice and information on three tech tools property owners are using to monitor their assets and amenities while working from home.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- 2020 Is the Tech Awakening CRE Has Been Waiting For
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Regional Business Developer, Anna Procter
- “How to Lead Your Team Through a Pandemic”
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s CEO, J. Wickham Zimmerman
- “How Office Owners Can Leverage Amenities to Cut Utility Costs”