OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
Posted in News -
Today’s retail owners and developers are becoming increasingly collaborative with city stakeholders and artists in an effort to create retail destinations that are more beautiful, impactful and powerful — ultimately attracting more guests, encouraging higher lengths of stay and increasing overall return on investment (ROI).
In this exclusive Shopping Center Business feature, OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman provides an insightful primer on how retail executives can use placemaking to ramp up returns via strategic installations of art and culture.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Business Development, Barry Caylor
- How OTL Keeps Interactive Water Features Clean and Safe in the COVID-19 Era
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community