OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
Posted in News -
Today’s retail owners and developers are becoming increasingly collaborative with city stakeholders and artists in an effort to create retail destinations that are more beautiful, impactful and powerful — ultimately attracting more guests, encouraging higher lengths of stay and increasing overall return on investment (ROI).
In this exclusive Shopping Center Business feature, OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman provides an insightful primer on how retail executives can use placemaking to ramp up returns via strategic installations of art and culture.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”