OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
Posted in News -
Today’s retail owners and developers are becoming increasingly collaborative with city stakeholders and artists in an effort to create retail destinations that are more beautiful, impactful and powerful — ultimately attracting more guests, encouraging higher lengths of stay and increasing overall return on investment (ROI).
In this exclusive Shopping Center Business feature, OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman provides an insightful primer on how retail executives can use placemaking to ramp up returns via strategic installations of art and culture.
Learn more by reading the article below:
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team
- Four Ways to Control Costs While Delivering Spectacular Amenities
- OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
- Did You Know … Preventative Maintenance is at the Heart of Proper Water Feature Operation?