OTL Is in the News!
Posted in News -
OTL made the cover and has two projects featured in the July issue of Landscape Architect and Specifier News, one of the industry’s largest resources for landscape architects, designers and contractors. The annual water features edition highlights OTL’s work on the show fountain at The Village at Meridian in Idaho and the multiple water features at City Creek Center in Utah.
At The Village at Meridian, OTL demonstrated its expertise in show fountain design and construction by synchronizing three types of programmable nozzles to light, music and fog effects to produce a crowd-stopping fountain show.
At Salt Lake City’s City Creek Center, OTL constructed the “Flutter” fountain and three linear fountains with 108 arching nozzles. OTL also designed and built the center’s iconic 1,200-foot-long creek, which is a re-creation of the south fork of historic City Creek, a creek that once coursed through downtown. A portion of the creek is stocked with indigenous Utah trout and features two 18-foot waterfalls that cascade over natural Utah sandstone boulders.
As the leaders in rockwork, water features and themed environments, OTL brings a team of knowledgeable and reputable designers, estimators and project managers to your project, no matter what its size or scope.
From choreographed show fountains and cascading waterfalls to lazy rivers and meandering streams, OTL will make sure your water feature fits your project’s design objectives, budget and aesthetic requirements.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station