OTL Moves to the Next Round in Chase Bank’s Mission Main Street Grants Program
Posted in News -
Outside the Lines exceeded the vote count required to move to the next round in Chase Bank’s Mission Main Street Grants program. A panel of judges will now review applications to determine which small businesses will receive one of 20 $150,000 grants distributed by the program. Recipients will be announced in January.
“The response by our clients, suppliers, friends and employees was tremendous,” said
J. Wickham Zimmerman, OTL CEO. “Our Mission Main Street Facebook post had more than 80 shares, which proved invaluable in helping us exceed our vote count. We want to thank everyone for their participation and support.”
“It is very heartwarming to see people supporting OTL so enthusiastically, said OTL President Hugh Hughes. “It’s more proof that we work with not only the most talented people in the industry, but also the most loyal and supportive. Thank you!”
If awarded a Mission Main Street Grant, OTL will use grant funds to research and develop green, sustainable processes that will allow fountains and other water features to rely less on public water sources by the capture and use of rainwater, irrigation runoff and HVAC condensate.
For more information about OTL’s innovation in fountain and water feature design and construction, visit otl.wpengine.com. For more information about Chase Bank’s Mission Main Street Grants Program, visit www.missionmainstreetgrants.com.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station