Outside the Lines Completes Water Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
Outside the Lines (OTL), a design-build construction company that specializes in water features, fountains, rockwork and themed environments, has completed a water-effects show fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri. The water feature is in a cascading lake situated adjacent to the Aquarium at the Boardwalk, the first attraction developed at the entertainment complex that opened in fall 2020. The fountain plays two fully choreographed shows every half hour from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. seven days a week. Branson Boardwalk is a dining, shopping and entertainment destination that is opening in phases.
Read more by clicking here.
- Time-Lapse Technology Shows the Building of a Water Feature in One Minute
- Getting to Know OTL’s General Superintendent Jesus Solorzano Mora
- The Towers at Williams Square
- Outside the Lines Completes Water Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!