Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
OTL’s was featured in REBusiness Online announcing the start of one of our newest projects being built in within the lake at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri: a $55 million show fountain that will include a 34-ton, 55-foot octopus sculpture by Demiurge. The octopus will be integrated into the show fountain with color-changing LED lights. Kuvera Partners is the owner and operator of both the Branson Boardwalk and Aquarium at the Boardwalk.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Construction on fountain show underway at Branson Boardwalk
- The Health Benefits of Water Features for Healthcare Venues
- Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Sergio Torres