Dramatic Video Provides a Drone’s-Eye View of Pegasus Show Fountain Construction
OTL is wrapping up construction of a 210,500-gallon show fountain that will weave through a 715-ton, iconic statue at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla.
Fire effects, theatrical lighting and 116 display nozzles, dramatically choreographed to 14 pieces of music, will bring to life an epic battle between Pegasus, a mythical winged stallion, and a fire-breathing dragon. The fire effect is expected to shoot some 15 to 20 feet of fire from the dragon’s mouth.
At 110 feet in height, the bronze statue is the second-tallest statue in the United States, bested only by the 151-foot-tall Statue of Liberty in New York City.
The show fountain is expected to open to the public in November.
For related project information, please visit https://otl.wpengine.com/otl-water-feature-adds-glimmer-to-30-million-pegasus.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”