Dramatic Video Provides a Drone’s-Eye View of Pegasus Show Fountain Construction
OTL is wrapping up construction of a 210,500-gallon show fountain that will weave through a 715-ton, iconic statue at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla.
Fire effects, theatrical lighting and 116 display nozzles, dramatically choreographed to 14 pieces of music, will bring to life an epic battle between Pegasus, a mythical winged stallion, and a fire-breathing dragon. The fire effect is expected to shoot some 15 to 20 feet of fire from the dragon’s mouth.
At 110 feet in height, the bronze statue is the second-tallest statue in the United States, bested only by the 151-foot-tall Statue of Liberty in New York City.
The show fountain is expected to open to the public in November.
For related project information, please visit https://otl.wpengine.com/otl-water-feature-adds-glimmer-to-30-million-pegasus.
- How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Business Development, Barry Caylor
- How OTL Keeps Interactive Water Features Clean and Safe in the COVID-19 Era
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community