Projects Highlighting OTL Water Features Win Gold and Silver CRE Awards
Posted in News -
Los Angeles Business Journal honored two Los Angeles-based retail real estate projects featuring OTL’s water features with Commercial Real Estate Awards. Vineyards at Porter Ranch, a lifestyle center where OTL delivered two cascading water features honoring the 9/11 memorial fountain in New York City, received a Gold award from the publication. Freedom Plaza, the retail component of the Jordan Downs redevelopment mixed-use community in the Watts neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, where OTL designed and constructed the inspiring artistic water feature “Instill,” received a Silver award.
Learn more about the awards by clicking here.
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Maintenance Technician for the Southern California Region Pedro Ceballos
- OTL Leads Panel Session on Common-Area Amenities in a Post-COVID World at Crittenden Multifamily Conference in Dallas, Texas
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Manager of Technical Services, Research & Development Jason Baldwin
- 3 Reasons Why Water Feature Maintenance Requires a Specialist
- Want to Know More About Water Feature Maintenance?