Projects Highlighting OTL Water Features Win Gold and Silver CRE Awards
Posted in News -
Los Angeles Business Journal honored two Los Angeles-based retail real estate projects featuring OTL’s water features with Commercial Real Estate Awards. Vineyards at Porter Ranch, a lifestyle center where OTL delivered two cascading water features honoring the 9/11 memorial fountain in New York City, received a Gold award from the publication. Freedom Plaza, the retail component of the Jordan Downs redevelopment mixed-use community in the Watts neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, where OTL designed and constructed the inspiring artistic water feature “Instill,” received a Silver award.
Learn more about the awards by clicking here.
- Diversity Dialogues: Shining Light on Necessary Conversations
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Scott Pease
- Projects Highlighting OTL Water Features Win Gold and Silver CRE Awards
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Dallas/Fort Worth Maintenance Manager/Service Technician Dustin Roberts
- Maintaining Water Features for Safety and Efficiency