Property Owners Want More From Landscaping Design
OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman was highlighted in an article on GlobeSt.com about today’s tenants’ demand for landscaping design that provides more intimate experiences.
In the article, Wick discusses how water features deliver an environment conducive to these experiences, which also fosters health and wellness.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Purchaser Adam Grumbles
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Marks Completion of Emotional Memorial Park Water Features in Kyle, Texas Designed and MEP-Engineered by OTL
- Enchanting Show Fountain Debuts at Phase II Grand Opening of Lifestyle Development in Riverton, Utah
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Manager Jaqueline Butnareanu