Property Owners Want More From Landscaping Design
OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman was highlighted in an article on GlobeSt.com about today’s tenants’ demand for landscaping design that provides more intimate experiences.
In the article, Wick discusses how water features deliver an environment conducive to these experiences, which also fosters health and wellness.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Sergio Torres
- Artificial rockwork portrait wall provides “Instagrammable moments” at high-end steakhouse in Dallas, Texas
- Entertainment Hub on the Rise: 34-ton ‘Octopus’ at Planned Branson, MO Boardwalk and $55 Million Aquarium