Posted in News -
Adding water features to healthcare facilities promotes holistic well-being while improving asset value and delivering an often-needed sense of calm and relaxation for medical staff.
Learn more in this article written by OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman and Director of Creative Design Chris Roy, which was featured in a recent issue of Medical Construction & Design.
- OTL Completes Extraordinary Special-Effects Show Fountain at Destination Retail Center Near Jackson, Mississippi
- OTL Fuels Future Racecar Driver’s Dreams
- Beyond Winterization: Planning for Year-Round Water Feature Maintenance
- How Water Features Contribute to Conservation and Cost Savings for Buildings
- From Vision to Execution (Part 3: Bringing a Water Feature to Life)