Posted in News -
Adding water features to healthcare facilities promotes holistic well-being while improving asset value and delivering an often-needed sense of calm and relaxation for medical staff.
Learn more in this article written by OTL’s CEO J. Wickham Zimmerman and Director of Creative Design Chris Roy, which was featured in a recent issue of Medical Construction & Design.
- OTL In The News: “How to Monitor Assets While Observing Stay-at-Home Orders”
- Did You Know? True Artists Are Part of the OTL Team
- Four Ways to Control Costs While Delivering Spectacular Amenities
- OTL in the News: “The Art of Placemaking: Captivating Retail Guests Through Artistic and Cultural Centerpieces”
- Did You Know … Preventative Maintenance is at the Heart of Proper Water Feature Operation?