Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
ShoppingCenters.com recently published a feature story authored by our own VP of Business Development Barry Caylor, detailing how water features can add tremendous value to shopping centers in the changing brick-and-mortar environment.
The article describes how water features are a safe and attractive outdoor amenity that provides the type of immersive experiences today’s consumers are seeking while helping to reduce operating costs for retail stakeholders.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Purchaser Adam Grumbles
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Marks Completion of Emotional Memorial Park Water Features in Kyle, Texas Designed and MEP-Engineered by OTL
- Enchanting Show Fountain Debuts at Phase II Grand Opening of Lifestyle Development in Riverton, Utah
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Manager Jaqueline Butnareanu