How Retailers Should Infuse Their Centers
Posted in News -
One of the retail industry’s most prominent trends is an increased capital investment into thoughtfully designed open spaces that deliver the retailtainment experiences today’s consumers crave, many of which include water features.
Learn more in this GlobeSt.com feature article with insights from OTL’s CEO, J. Wickham Zimmerman.
Click here to read more on GlobeSt.com.
Click here to view a PDF version.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”