Video: Show Fountain at The Village At Meridian
Posted in Insights -
The Village at Meridian in Meridian, Idaho is a perfect gathering place for friends and family. Along with upscale boutiques, fine dining and a movie theater, the European-style lifestyle center has a world-class water feature designed and constructed by OTL as part of the master plan by landscape design firm Lifescapes International.
Choreographed to light, music and fog effects, this 65,000-gallon, state-of-the-art show fountain features three types of programmable nozzles, synchronized to produce a dazzling display of artful motion.
OTL is committed to providing and preserving the world’s finest habitats, aquascapes, landscapes and natural environments. If you would like to work with a team of highly skilled artisans and technicians, please contact us at: (714) 637-4747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How CRE Development Teams are Utilizing Data Analytics to Save Time and Money on Construction Projects
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Vice President of Business Development, Barry Caylor
- How OTL Keeps Interactive Water Features Clean and Safe in the COVID-19 Era
- “How CRE Owners are Utilizing Remote Technology to Keep Properties Safe During COVID-19”
- Maximizing Urban Gathering Places With Vibrant Water Features That Enrich and Revitalize the Surrounding Community