Thomas Real, PE
Posted in -
Tom Real is OTL’s Vice President of Engineering and Preconstruction. Armed with a degree in engineering and a strong sense of art and technology, Tom is well suited for the demands of this industry. He began his career in the specialty construction industry in 1982, working with one of the largest rockwork and water feature companies in the world. His resume reads like an adventure novel, completing projects in exotic locals such as Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Africa and the Bahamas. His work spans Europe, the Middle East, South America, Central America and the United States, where he’s overseen more than 100 projects. Tom has an engineering degree from Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station