Posted in -
Jack Larsen is OTL vice president and chief estimator. Jack has a vast amount of experience and talent in the themed construction industry. Before joining OTL, he spent more than 30 years with one of the largest rockwork and water feature companies in the world. During that time, he completed more than 200 projects as chief estimator and senior project manager. After studying architecture at the University of Southern California, he returned several years later to oversee the construction of many of USC’s most recognizable fountains.
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s “Jack of All Trades” Joshua Silva
- OTL Delivers Dancing Waters Show Fountain at Growing Entertainment Center in Branson, Missouri
- GROWING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN BRANSON, MO ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF NEW DANCING WATERS SHOW FOUNTAIN
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station