The Magic of Water Features in a Post-COVID World
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Buildings Magazine about the many benefits of outdoor water features in the post-pandemic environment.
The article elaborates on how outdoor water features promote health and wellness, increase length of stay and encourage repeat visits, and further sustainability.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Welcome Back: How Water Features are Helping Office Stakeholders Repopulate the Workplace
- Congratulations on Your Promotion, Sarah Shores!
- Hillside Memorial Park Garden of Solomon, Phase II
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut