The Magic of Water Features in a Post-COVID World
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Buildings Magazine about the many benefits of outdoor water features in the post-pandemic environment.
The article elaborates on how outdoor water features promote health and wellness, increase length of stay and encourage repeat visits, and further sustainability.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Purchaser Adam Grumbles
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Marks Completion of Emotional Memorial Park Water Features in Kyle, Texas Designed and MEP-Engineered by OTL
- Enchanting Show Fountain Debuts at Phase II Grand Opening of Lifestyle Development in Riverton, Utah
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Manager Jaqueline Butnareanu