Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
A special-effects show fountain located adjacent to the $250 million Texas Live! entertainment district in Arlington, Texas, this project represents an extraordinary accomplishment for OTL and a grand-scale amenity for city of Arlington.
The completed Texas Live! show fountain features bold special effects, including 57 fast-paced chaser jets over 25 feet in height, six vertical air cannons over 60 feet tall, six OTL custom-developed burst-effect air cannons, over 200 color-changing lights, and six dancing flame nozzles that captivate visitors. OTL’s design includes nearly 70 fountain jets, with several that will reach a stunning 60 feet in the air, as well as fire effects and state-of-the-art lighting – all of which are integrated into Arlington’s high-profile sports and entertainment offerings.
Read more about this outstanding project by clicking here.
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut
- Green Operations and Water Features
- Klyde Warren Park’s Nancy Best Fountain
- “Malls Can Still ‘Change’ In Time for the Holidays”