Time-Lapse Technology Shows the Building of a Water Feature in One Minute
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
Have you ever seen an immersive project from the ground up?
This time-lapse video of the making of our Dancing Waters show fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Branson, Missouri condenses decades of combined experience, tons of creativity, and many hours of hard work into one minute.
We believe this is an excellent way to demonstrate the engineering and artistic intricacy of designing and building a world-class water feature.
Thank you to our friends at Kuvera Partners and EarthCam, Inc. for providing this exciting footage!
- Time-Lapse Technology Shows the Building of a Water Feature in One Minute
- Getting to Know OTL’s General Superintendent Jesus Solorzano Mora
- The Towers at Williams Square
- Outside the Lines Completes Water Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- Celebrating One Of Our Team’s Favorite Projects: Texas Live!