Water Features and Landscaping Can Add Value to Hotels
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
Right now, hospitality owners and operators are focused on the state of the economy and how it will impact their business. Lodging, the official publication of the American Hotel & Lodging Association, recently published an article authored by OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy on how hospitality stakeholders can combat inflation with the help of water features and rockwork.
Read the article by clicking here.
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design, Part 4: Engineering & Artisans
- Getting to Know OTL’s Business Developer Mike Spaulding
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design Part 3: Education
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Engineer Jason Hastings