Water Features and Landscaping Can Add Value to Hotels
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
Right now, hospitality owners and operators are focused on the state of the economy and how it will impact their business. Lodging, the official publication of the American Hotel & Lodging Association, recently published an article authored by OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy on how hospitality stakeholders can combat inflation with the help of water features and rockwork.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Retail Design Update: Attract Shoppers by Incorporating Water Features
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Purchaser Adam Grumbles
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Marks Completion of Emotional Memorial Park Water Features in Kyle, Texas Designed and MEP-Engineered by OTL
- Enchanting Show Fountain Debuts at Phase II Grand Opening of Lifestyle Development in Riverton, Utah
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Manager Jaqueline Butnareanu