Water Features Support Shifting Occupant Health and Wellness Demand
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Facilities Net discussing how the pandemic significantly transformed the way office tenants view building amenities related to health and wellness.
Read the article by clicking here.
- One-of-a-Kind Public Art Water Feature to be Installed at Trinity Mills Station
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design, Part 4: Engineering & Artisans
- Getting to Know OTL’s Business Developer Mike Spaulding
- Breaking Into the Field of Themed Entertainment Design Part 3: Education
- Getting to Know OTL’s Project Engineer Jason Hastings