Water Features Support Shifting Occupant Health and Wellness Demand
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in Facilities Net discussing how the pandemic significantly transformed the way office tenants view building amenities related to health and wellness.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Welcome Back: How Water Features are Helping Office Stakeholders Repopulate the Workplace
- Congratulations on Your Promotion, Sarah Shores!
- Hillside Memorial Park Garden of Solomon, Phase II
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut