Water Features Support Shifting Occupant Health and Wellness Demand
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
OTL’s Director of Creative Design Chris Roy was featured in a bylined article in FacilitiesNet about changing office tenant health and wellness priorities in the new normal.
The article explains the multitude of ways water features promote health and wellness among office tenants while adding value to office properties in the post-pandemic environment.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Outside the Lines to Build Show Fountain at Branson Boardwalk in Missouri
- New Life Flows Into Downtown Plymouth as Refurbished Fountain Unveiled
- Team Spotlight: Getting to Know OTL’s Superintendent Sergio Torres
- Artificial rockwork portrait wall provides “Instagrammable moments” at high-end steakhouse in Dallas, Texas
- Entertainment Hub on the Rise: 34-ton ‘Octopus’ at Planned Branson, MO Boardwalk and $55 Million Aquarium