Welcome Back: How Water Features are Helping Office Stakeholders Repopulate the Workplace
Posted in OTL Newsletter -
Companies are finding that office properties that are both aesthetically appealing and provide the amenities that employees want and need in the post-pandemic era are encouraging their teams to return to the workplace—and water features meet both requirements. Connect CRE recently featured a Q&A with OTL’s Vice President Administration Sarah Shores on how office stakeholders can use water features to overcome challenges in enticing workers back to the office.
Read the article by clicking here.
- Welcome Back: How Water Features are Helping Office Stakeholders Repopulate the Workplace
- Congratulations on Your Promotion, Sarah Shores!
- Hillside Memorial Park Garden of Solomon, Phase II
- OTL Delivers Large-Scale Interactive Show Fountain With New Experiential Technology at Tourism Destination in Grand Prairie, Texas
- OTL Builds Poignant Water Feature Memorializing Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims at Nearby Park in Newtown, Connecticut